Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Alfreton Tickets for Sale?
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 252 Guests

Alfreton Tickets for Sale?

This thread currently has 4,661 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Kymariner12
March 30, 2015, 11:32pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Approval: +102
I started this as a new thread purely so people might see it. Just incase Alfreton don't give us anymore tickets I will happily buy one off anyone that may not be able to attend anymore or purchased more than one with the intention of selling on. If not, I could try my luck in the home end.
Logged Offline
Private Message
gary_elton
March 31, 2015, 7:23am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.20
Rep Score: +23 / -6
Approval: +1,243
Gold Stars: 6
you should be able to get in the home end so long as you're early enough...

All my pictures , Seem to fade to black and white.... (Reg Dwight)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 20
forza ivano
March 31, 2015, 7:46am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.47
Rep Score: +73 / -18
Approval: +15,139
Gold Stars: 265
Good thought ky.i am in the market for a spare, if anyone needs to get rid of one or two
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 20
acko338
March 31, 2015, 7:52am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +43 / -6
Approval: +3,211
Gold Stars: 33
My lad wants 2 adult and 3 child tickets after hanging on a phone line to the club office for nearly 3 hours yesterday ! Coming up for Gateshead with his brood for Easter, and going to Alfreton on the way home, hopefully !

When will the club know if we have more tickets?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 20
March 31, 2015, 8:41am
Guest User
I work in Alfreton, our accents are a little bit different. Just call the turnstile operator Duck (even if a man) and you'll be fine! I still get taken aback when I'm called Duck by blokes!!
Reply: 4 - 20
March 31, 2015, 8:43am
Guest User
Quoted from acko338
My lad wants 2 adult and 3 child tickets after hanging on a phone line to the club office for nearly 3 hours yesterday ! Coming up for Gateshead with his brood for Easter, and going to Alfreton on the way home, hopefully !

When will the club know if we have more tickets?

To be fair to the club, they have communicated what's been going on promptly. I'm sure it will be as soon as Alfreton get back to them. Using our own printers to print the tickets will help- the staff could just crack on! Though the ground only has a capacity of 3600 and we already have 2500 so I don't know where they will come from.
Reply: 5 - 20
Mighty_Mariner
March 31, 2015, 9:33am
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
I'm also after 2 tickets is anyone has any spare?

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 20
jaymariner
March 31, 2015, 10:04am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +406
I am after 4 tickets too 😔 feeling like i am going to be missing out on this one. Hopefully alfreton may be able to sort something
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 20
MarinerWY
March 31, 2015, 10:10am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,938
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from 75

To be fair to the club, they have communicated what's been going on promptly. I'm sure it will be as soon as Alfreton get back to them. Using our own printers to print the tickets will help- the staff could just crack on! Though the ground only has a capacity of 3600 and we already have 2500 so I don't know where they will come from.

We can't complain really even if Alfreton say no to even more tickets... I mean they've already given us 70% of their ground. Absolutely buzzing for Gateshead and this, roll on Easter weekend!
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 20
Mighty_Mariner
March 31, 2015, 10:13am
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
I've spoken to the club this morning and they've been told by Alfreton there are no more tickets to be had  

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 20
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Alfreton Tickets for Sale?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.