Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: The Yard Dog, March 30, 2015, 10:16pm
Just been on Southport forum, their fans are hoping for a bumper pay day when we play them, to finance new floodlights or better contracts for key players.

I hope so, because it will mean we are still in the title race.

We would be lucky if the away support at Blundell Park would finance Dale's breakfast at McDonalds.

Also stated would miss our crazy fans.

Anyone know what the maximum allocation for away fans at Southport is?
Posted by: LH, March 30, 2015, 10:19pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from The Yard Dog
Just been on Southport forum, their fans are hoping for a bumper pay day when we play them, to finance new floodlights or better contracts for key players.

I hope so, because it will mean we are still in the title race.

We would be lucky if the away support at Blundell Park would finance Dale's breakfast at McDonalds.

Also stated would miss our crazy fans.

Anyone know what the maximum allocation for away fans at Southport is?

I think we are setting our own allocation now!
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, March 30, 2015, 10:23pm; Reply: 2
In return for all this extra cash, they just have to make sure that we get the 3 points.  (Hoping that they are safe by then).
Posted by: Fcukthescunts, March 30, 2015, 10:24pm; Reply: 3
1200 standing 300 seats I think is official amount. They maybe tempted to give us the side too to give them more money?
Posted by: The Yard Dog, March 30, 2015, 10:31pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
In return for all this extra cash,[/b] they just have to make sure that we get the 3 points[b].  (Hoping that they are safe by then).

And beat Rovers as well
Posted by: jimgtfc, March 30, 2015, 10:39pm; Reply: 5
Let's just get Gateshead and Alfreton sorted first eh...
Posted by: alvinghammariner, March 30, 2015, 10:40pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from jimgtfc
Let's just get Gateshead and Alfreton sorted first eh...

And Wrexham
Posted by: DocTower, March 31, 2015, 12:25pm; Reply: 7
Unfortunately  this is how the people who run the conference see us , as a cash cow for other teams . The pitifully low away support is a waste of resources  for ourselves , I personally would love the club to promote  schools to use the Osmond stand . Better 500 screaming kids than 21 from Eastleigh .  

I don't know the price of Alfreton  tickets , but 1500 X £ 15-00 =  £22500  plus extras   . The opposition must love us .
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, March 31, 2015, 12:29pm; Reply: 8
2500 x £18 + Extras!!
Posted by: Sconeboy, March 31, 2015, 12:31pm; Reply: 9
It won't be 2,500 X £18, gotta factor the kids and OAP's into the equation.

It'll be a hefty sum tho!!
Posted by: Caesar, March 31, 2015, 12:38pm; Reply: 10
I don't mind other fans seeing us as a good pay day, think that is an important role of bigger clubs at this level to help provide good income for smaller clubs.  Just hope it is the last time we are giving them a payday! UTM
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, March 31, 2015, 12:59pm; Reply: 11
Slightly hypocritical as I remember the days of Bolton, forest, wolves, Newcastle etc etc providing good ££££ for us. But, am sure it will be the same next season when we are taking 2000 to York on boxing day
Posted by: Les Brechin, March 31, 2015, 1:12pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Slightly hypocritical as I remember the days of Bolton, forest, wolves, Newcastle etc etc providing good ££££ for us. But, am sure it will be the same next season when we are taking 2000 to York Scunthorpe on boxing day

Posted by: BIGChris, March 31, 2015, 4:12pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from DocTower
Unfortunately  this is how the people who run the conference see us , as a cash cow for other teams . The pitifully low away support is a waste of resources  for ourselves , I personally would love the club to promote  schools to use the Osmond stand . Better 500 screaming kids than 21 from Eastleigh .  

I don't know the price of Alfreton  tickets , but 1500 X £ 15-00 =  £22500  plus extras   . The opposition must love us .

Been offered time and time again so i am told but no ucker turns up! :o
Posted by: grimsby pete, March 31, 2015, 4:32pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Mariner Timsky
2500 x £18 + Extras!!

If their bar is open,

£20,000 worth of extra's   ;D
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 9:20am