Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Mariners Trust  /  
Posted by: Kristine, February 14, 2021, 5:26pm
It has been well known that the trust have had problems with the membership system over the years.  We have recently updated this to membership mojo which we feel answers a number of problems cited with the old system,

- Members can now log in and update their own details
- Membership number visible
- Auto emails when renewals are due
- Easer to send communication to members, including specific membership brackets (senior members received information regarding the online memories session last week)
- Downloadable membership card - This will be helpful for priority of tickets in the future among other benefits yet to be determined.

You can log in here: https://membermojo.co.uk/marinerstrust/joinus button is top right
Posted by: crusty ole pie, February 14, 2021, 5:49pm; Reply: 1
Just tried it and pretty impressed a great improvement well done
Posted by: moss_side_mariner, February 18, 2021, 4:03pm; Reply: 2
Just signed up. No problems
Posted by: Brazilnut, February 22, 2021, 11:59pm; Reply: 3
Just joined ........after for some reason thinking I had life time after bidding on something in operation promotion......1 gripe date of birth is impossible to put in I couldn't tap enough to get back to my ancient  dob
Posted by: Kristine, February 23, 2021, 7:52am; Reply: 4
Can have a look at the format, not sure it’s something we can change.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 3, 2021, 8:58pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Brazilnut
Just joined ........after for some reason thinking I had life time after bidding on something in operation promotion......1 gripe date of birth is impossible to put in I couldn't tap enough to get back to my ancient  dob

You wouldn’t be the first person to lie about their age on the internet 😉
Posted by: lukeo, March 3, 2023, 7:23am; Reply: 6
Just joined myself back up to Mariners trust plus my son. My only issue is I wanted to do the £1 a month thing but couldn't find the option so I just chose the £12 auto renew one
Print page generated: May 18, 2024, 9:27pm