Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Finally justice for the hillsborough victims
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 30 Guests

Finally justice for the hillsborough victims

This thread currently has 22,201 views. Print
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
bladerunnner
September 26, 2012, 2:49pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +22 / -10
Quoted from 1054

Ha ha. .   Godwin's law of messageboards. .  a bit premature pmsl!

I ridiculed your post, I made you look a pill0ck. . . I didn't accuse you of mass genocide!

Daftcunt!

oh dear,you've got me,i bow to your superior intellect.
are you on methadone? because if you are that will be someone else's fault won't it?

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 127
bladerunnner
September 26, 2012, 2:54pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Gary Haddock
What a load of bollox, how much evidence do you need? FFS! Starting to think certain posters might have been a policman or related to one at least. So defensive of those toss pots. I ain't going to explain anything about Hillsborough because I'm sure after reading some posts that it wouldn't make any difference at all. Some are being ignorant of the truth and evidence provided, and I think it's safe to say disrespectful, or maybe just out to whined others up, which is still disrespectful.

all that's being said is that it wasn't solely down to police ineptitude and stewarding mistakes, why does everything have to be someone Else's fault? lots of idiots in this town are on smack,commit crime,and low and behold when you put them in court its NEVER down to them is it? its  either their enviroment or the company they keep...................................why can't they grow some and admit some responsibility?
i must say some people seem very "anti-police" on here,are they not here to protect you and sort out your problems? or have you been in trouble ?

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 127
PrestwichMariner
September 26, 2012, 3:14pm
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +281
Gold Stars: 5
I would comment further but as according to Mr Bumhole I'm an idiot I wont waste my time. I must say that when I got my BA Hons in History & Politics my lecturers didn't think I was an idiot, it just shows how out of touch I am with modern scociety and the views of the highbrow intellectuals now a days.

Wearing badges is not enough in days like these!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 102 - 127
roundballovalhole
September 26, 2012, 5:29pm
Guest User
Quoted from bladerunnner

oh dear,you've got me,i bow to your superior intellect.
are you on methadone? because if you are that will be someone else's fault won't it?

You've lost me! You are suggesting I am on a heroin substitute . . . Why?

You have auggested I am a nazi, I make you look a pillock then accuse me of being a recovering addict and I fail to take responaibility for this!

What a wally you are! Superior intellect? Hell yeah!

Pillock!
Reply: 103 - 127
bladerunnner
September 26, 2012, 7:45pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from 1054

You've lost me! You are suggesting I am on a heroin substitute . . . Why?

You have auggested I am a nazi, I make you look a pillock then accuse me of being a recovering addict and I fail to take responaibility for this!

What a wally you are! Superior intellect? Hell yeah!

Pillock!

yes a pillock i am..............................................but at least a pillock who can use the spellcheck function? now go back and edit your last post as the grammar was truly shocking.   b.t.w "hell yeah"  where is that from your one direction fan book? i bet you are one of these "towie fags" that mince around  town in 3/4  length  pantaloons, gay plimsolls , and a Herr flick barnet? im getting the word "nonce"

Private Message
Reply: 104 - 127
bladerunnner
September 26, 2012, 7:48pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from PrestwichMariner
I would comment further but as according to Mr Bumhole I'm an idiot I wont waste my time. I must say that when I got my BA Hons in History & Politics my lecturers didn't think I was an idiot, it just shows how out of touch I am with modern scociety and the views of the highbrow intellectuals now a days.

to be honest he's giving me a boner! i would like to rape his little starfish.

Private Message
Reply: 105 - 127
Gary Haddock
September 26, 2012, 8:00pm

Neither above nor beneath
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +44 / -5
Approval: +6
Quoted from bladerunnner

yes a pillock i am..............................................but at least a pillock who can use the spellcheck function? now go back and edit your last post as the grammar was truly shocking.   b.t.w "hell yeah"  where is that from your one direction fan book? i bet you are one of these "towie fags" that mince around  town in 3/4  length  pantaloons, gay plimsolls , and a Herr flick barnet? im getting the word "nonce"

^^^ Talk about bad grammer.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 106 - 127
Wrawby_Mariner
September 26, 2012, 8:14pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from Gary Haddock

^^^ Talk about bad grammer.  

Grammar
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 107 - 127
Gary Haddock
September 26, 2012, 8:15pm

Neither above nor beneath
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +44 / -5
Approval: +6
Quoted from Wrawby_Mariner

Grammar

Oops.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 108 - 127
roundballovalhole
September 26, 2012, 11:57pm
Guest User
Quoted from bladerunnner

You have 'progressed' from calling me a nazi, to calling me a junkie to criticising my grammar to good old fashioned homophobia!

The only question left is 'why the fu(k am I replying to you?'
Reply: 109 - 127
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Finally justice for the hillsborough victims

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.