10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 All Recommend Thread
chaos33
April 12, 2014, 5:08pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,978
Gold Stars: 361
I think that's the naked truth PL. It's a good result and we are indeed well placed, but I think we're pretty weak. I've seen or heard nothing to make me change my mind about us not being good enough to be promoted.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 93
grimsbyjack
April 12, 2014, 5:32pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +15
Andy Cook proved today that he should always be first choice to play. MOM on Thurs, then scores the winner today.
A win and 3 pts gained. Job done!!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 93
Badger57
April 12, 2014, 5:37pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,914
Gold Stars: 30
Good on you Cooky! That told the short one where to put it!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 93
Caesar
April 12, 2014, 6:09pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +1,799
Delighted Cook got on the scoresheet, no conspiracy theories about him showing Hurst etc. just think he is one of our better players and charcters so like to see him do well.

After the dissapointment on Thursday felt we needed a win today which we got, wish we could make it a bit more comfortable and wish Luton had beaten Braintree today but on current form we should be in the playoffs and frome there as I think most people keep saying we have every chance.  We might not be favourites in them but last year Kiddie would have been favourites going in considering their end of season run and yet they got knocked out in the semi's so we shall have to wait and see!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 93
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.