Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Meet the new Trust board members... Enter Nutty
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 198 Guests

Meet the new Trust board members... Enter Nutty

This thread currently has 1,705 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
WappingMariner
December 12, 2014, 9:34pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Approval: +125
Apologies if this has already been posted on here. I have only just seen this myself. http://marinerstrustblog.weebly.com/mariners-trust-blog/meet-the-new-trust-board-members-1

I attend quite a few away matches with Nutty and have to say it's great to have someone like him and Andy Nutting on the Trust. Not only are they both supporters who spend time and money travelling all over to see Town, they also share the concerns of other supporters and aren't afraid of voicing their own opinions. It's crucial a supporters' group is represented by these types of supporters. A Trust has to be proactive in its approach and I think Town's should be applauded for what it has already achieved. Let's not forget, those on the Trust give up sacrifice hours of free time to attend meetings etc. Let's also hope that come the end of the season all Town supporters will be rewarded with the promotion we so desperately need.

We've got Jason Pearcey, number one, we've got the best team in the land...
Logged Offline
Private Message
lobsterpot
December 13, 2014, 6:57am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +18 / -2
Approval: +742
Gold Stars: 15
If Nutty ever comes back on here to read this he will be cringing behind his golf clubs

" YOU ALWAYS SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS, SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS........"

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 6
lukeo
December 13, 2014, 8:03am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,396
Gold Stars: 149
Nutty as in the Nutty who run Internet Mariners?

Well.. Grimsby Town FC, it was nice knowing you

In all seriousness though, you cannot deny his effort's of supporting his team. He says things as it is and doesn't take excrement from noone when drunk (not even Lee Trundle!!)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 6
December 13, 2014, 10:20am
Guest User
Nutty is a top lad, well done mate.
Reply: 3 - 6
Sigone
December 13, 2014, 10:39am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +12 / -4
Approval: +1,615
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from 75
Nutty is a top lad, well done mate.

Echo this

I'm sure his views will be straighter than his golf drives, nobody can be that wayward  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 6
ex-merseymariner
December 13, 2014, 10:52am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +12 / -10
Approval: +1,401
Gold Stars: 9
hi all;

I've just put the 2nd one in the series up;     http://marinerstrustblog.weebly.com/mariners-trust-blog/meet-the-new-trust-board-members-2-stuart

And other profiles are available at http://marinerstrustblog.weebly.com/mariners-trust-blog/category/board-profiles   (Still a work in progress)

Thanks to Nutty for such a good intro piece, and I agree - the more fans than get involved with the Trust, at whatever level; (Trust Board, attending events, submitting ideas, drinking in the Trust bars, giving their time) the better!

Up The Mariners!

#newera;   New owners, new approach;  'we bought Grimsby Town to help renew the place we love'  
Join the Trust, get involved: UP THE MARINERS!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 6
WappingMariner
December 13, 2014, 11:25am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Approval: +125
Quoted from lobsterpot
If Nutty ever comes back on here to read this he will be cringing behind his golf clubs

That's exactly the reaction I want from him.

We've got Jason Pearcey, number one, we've got the best team in the land...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Meet the new Trust board members... Enter Nutty

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.