Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Biggest mistake/regret following Town ?
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 55 Guests

Biggest mistake/regret following Town ?

This thread currently has 8,849 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Yossarian
June 17, 2020, 10:47am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +1,097
Gold Stars: 19
That trophy final was pants.  I only live 45 mins away on the tube and even I regretted going.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 63
sonofmadeleymariner
June 17, 2020, 3:11pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +20 / -9
Approval: +1,451
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Madeleymariner
Encouraging my Exile children to follow Town and start going to games just as wheels were coming off at the end of Lawrences management. So much dross they have suffered and so little success.  

Listening to the old man and despite being a exile starting following Town just as the wheels were coming off at the end of the Lawrences management. SO much dross I have suffered and so little success  

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 63
Yossarian
June 17, 2020, 10:55pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +1,097
Gold Stars: 19
Of course, the whole point of supporting Town ( and I am sure the same opinion of supporters of almost all football clubs in the UK outside the big clubs) is that it is about the misery and faint glimmer of hope that keeps us going.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 63
PrestwichMariner
June 18, 2020, 6:34pm
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +281
Gold Stars: 5
I can honestly say I've never regretted anything following Town over the last 50 years- it's my team and I'll follow through thick and thin!

Wearing badges is not enough in days like these!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 63
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Biggest mistake/regret following Town ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.