Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › would you accept JSF staying on in a paid role?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 42 Guests

see the title thread
no, i'd boycott or protest
yes, if it meant the sale went through
no, but i'd accept a compromise of Day staying on as Fenty's representative
  View Results 167 Votes Total
You must login or register to be allowed to participate in this poll

would you accept JSF staying on in a paid role?

This thread currently has 7,422 views. Print
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
forza ivano
April 2, 2021, 7:12am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,305
Gold Stars: 266
thanks to Golly and Davs for the info they've been providing.
you can take from this what you will......
Logged Offline
Private Message
louth_in_the_south
April 2, 2021, 7:14am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,728
Gold Stars: 96
Pretty sure this is going to be the most one sided vote ever on here lol

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 59
Bigdog
April 2, 2021, 7:22am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.12
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Has to be a clean break. If not, Stockwood and Pettit will end up like Parker, and a decent proportion of fans will stay away which would dilute their efforts anyway. No point them getting involved if JF is in the boardroom in any capacity at all, proxy or not. Give him an inch, he'll take a mile. And Day can fook off as well, that sycophant is part of the problem too..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 59
louth_in_the_south
April 2, 2021, 7:24am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,728
Gold Stars: 96
I’d accept it if he was paid minimum wage to work in the clubshop 2 afternoons a week .

But not Saturday unless we’re away .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 59
HertsGTFC
April 2, 2021, 7:55am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.24
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +23,076
Gold Stars: 238
Clean break Fenty gone, Day gone, invisible race horse trainer gone.

Though JF has done lots wrong in my mind Day is just as culpable.

One thing I have turned around on to a degree is a boycott. Regardless of who’s in charge I’ll still go next season as there’s lots of good people at BP who may end up out of a job if revenues shrink to what they could do. Also I support the team and it looks like they’ll need it. Ticket only though, no merchandise and I’m even going to try and get a flask in.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 59
aldi_01
April 2, 2021, 8:23am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
The board are culpable; they’ve taken their place and just allowed themselves to be bullied and just taken Fenty’s side, regardless of whether it’s actually good for the club. They’ve been part of the notion that merely existing is success, ya know, because winning isn’t important...just having a club is.

And Fenty can get to intercourse. Paid role? Doing what? That parasitic girl private has had more money out of the club than most of us would earn in 6/7 years so no, he can intercourse off in to the sea. He’s had a paid role and he was flipping useless...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 59
DocDock
April 2, 2021, 8:33am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +235
Gold Stars: 3
Nope. The man doesn’t deserve any more money from this club. In actual fact for how he’s managed to drag the club down the leagues he doesn’t deserve the 2.5 million either, but that’s another debate in itself.

It has to be a clean break, no ifs, no buts. If he’s here next season, I won’t be going to Blundell Park either.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 59
Marinerdeano
April 2, 2021, 8:37am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +467
Gold Stars: 27
Missing the option 'no but I'd continue to go and support the team and could do with live football again to improve my well-being'
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 59
ska face
April 2, 2021, 8:50am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,904
Gold Stars: 854
No, and whichever clown in the office allows him to use the CLUB website to pursue his own personal vendettas should follow him straight out the door.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 59
Humbercod
April 2, 2021, 8:54am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,502
Gold Stars: 83
What exactly is the latest? Fenty still getting hammered it seems, but hasn’t  the deal stalled because Shutes has pulled out?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 59
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › would you accept JSF staying on in a paid role?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.