Son of Cod
November 14, 2022, 4:44pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,352
Gold Stars: 197
Quoted from Limerick Mariner

I think a fair few will still travel SoC, because it's a new ground for us. The exiles might bring friends along as well, I need 6 tickets; 3 of us are Town fans proper, 2 are Town fans for the day, the other, well I'd rather not mention who they support, but it contains an expletive...

I'm expecting 800+.

Yeah, a good gauge is probably the midweek matches in and around London last season. Bromley/Wealdstone being around the 6/7/800 mark, you'd think that plus a bit extra for the new ground factor/being a L2 match. I reckon you're probably right, 800+ would be decent all things considered.

Nothing on the OS about this yet, does anyone know if there's been anything on Twitter about it from the club?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 20
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 12.30 kick-off  |

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.