Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Kiddy match thread??
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 142 Guests

Kiddy match thread??

This thread currently has 14,306 views. Print
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
springstomind
September 15, 2012, 5:12pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +322
Quoted from GrimRob
Forest Green, Luton, Hereford and Macclesfield all drop points. 0-0 at Kidderminster means we haven't dropped much if any ground.

Yer exactly. Not a bad afternoon at all. Unbeaten in 7
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 97
hook line and sinker
September 15, 2012, 5:14pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +14 / -5
Approval: +37
good point! clean sheet again! well done gtfc, if we can draw or win away and win at home we wont be to far away.well done town now bring on luton friday UTMM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 97
Gary Haddock
September 15, 2012, 5:16pm

Neither above nor beneath
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.52
Rep Score: +44 / -5
Approval: +6
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
Kiddy are bottom . We should've beat them . No excuses

a team is a team, doesn't matter where they are, all teams are beatable, on another day we might of hammered them, on another day they might of hammered us, start the season over and they could be top and we could be bottom. It's football, at least we have another clean sheet and haven't lost any ground to the top and we are now unbeaten in 7 games. UP THE MARINERS!

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/zya4af.jpg[/IMG]

GTFC's black and white army.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/GTFCs-black-and-white-army/494332320600710?ref=hl
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 97
Super Clive
September 15, 2012, 5:17pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
I went today, just got back to car. I haven't read this whole thread just the last page and I'm a bit baffled to be honest who was the commentator? Jt? What's he say? Was it his normal negative views?

We played really well and should of won be we didn't! Another clean sheet never even looked like conceding. We hit the bar twice, elds and cook should of scored but we look really solid! AGainst an organised side who will be up there with us come the end of the season.

I'm still baffled we haven't signed anyone on loan to be honest for that extra bite that we need, I think southwell should of came on alot sooner but we did what we have to do! I'd say a win on Friday is a must to be fair although a draw and a win against gateshead would also be alright.

If we keep in or around top 5 for when hearn comes back mid to late Feb then I think we'll be alright.

DOn't get to doom it was a very organised performance! If luck was on our side we Would have won.

I'm not even going to mention the tosser in the middle...
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 97
aldi_01
September 15, 2012, 5:21pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Had this been a home game then I would agree with the negative posts but a point away at this stage and a clean sheet is well worth having. Nobody in the top 7 won today with macc having to scramble a point a point. A good week for us really unlike forest green who would've expected 6 points but got only 1.

It's another game unbeaten, another point gained on the top position and keeps us going. We are clearly becoming hard to beat we just need to take our chances. I fancy us against Luton and Gateshead and we will be in the playoff positions in no time.

The league is tight so it is important to not lose or lose tough with the top spot.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 97
springstomind
September 15, 2012, 5:21pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +322
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
Kiddy are bottom . We should've beat them . No excuses

Liverpool are currently in 19th .. Sunderland play them this afternoon. do you think they'll be saying we have to beat these they're in the relegation zone .. no... position means nothing . Kiddy are unbeaten in 4 and were play off contenders in previous seasons. We drew and lost against Kiddy last season (including an away draw where we were woeful and drew 1-1 against 10 men with a lucky elding 92nd minute equiliser) ... we are a much better squad than last season and are not conceding goals. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 97
nelly_gtfc
September 15, 2012, 5:27pm
Guest User
Town should go in for some player around 20 years old, who plays in the reserves, Wycombe signed 19 year old [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcello_Trotta]Marcello Trotta[/url] from Fulham on loan last season and he banged in 8 goals in 8 games!

I bet their is loads of talented players who would love to play first team football out there, gathering dust in the reserves, even if we get a striker in just for a month it could be a great boost.
Reply: 76 - 97
big_mozzer
September 15, 2012, 5:28pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +4 / -9
Quoted from Super Clive
I went today, just got back to car. I haven't read this whole thread just the last page and I'm a bit baffled to be honest who was the commentator? Jt? What's he say? Was it his normal negative views?

We played really well and should of won be we didn't! Another clean sheet never even looked like conceding. We hit the bar twice, elds and cook should of scored but we look really solid! AGainst an organised side who will be up there with us come the end of the season.t

I'm still baffled we haven't signed anyone on loan to be honest for that extra bite that we need, I think southwell should of came on alot sooner but we did what we have to do! I'd say a win on Friday is a must to be fair although a draw and a win against gateshead would also be alright.

If we keep in or around top 5 for when hearn comes back mid to late Feb then I think we'll be alright.

DOn't get to doom it was a very organised performance! If luck was on our side we Would have won.

I'm not even going to mention the tosser in the middle...

Was there to, just got in car, couldn't agree more with this post, we seemed to almost switch off at times but when we didn't there was only going to be one winner. It does feel Luke a loss because we didn't half miss some sitters. As for the ref well he needs talking to shocking is one word for his performance. Ok point need to win Friday utm !

Where there is a Will, There is a Way                      

[img]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41825000/jpg/_41825066_grimsby_416.jpg[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 97
nelly_gtfc
September 15, 2012, 5:41pm
Guest User
I get the impression Rob Scott reads The Fishy! lol
Reply: 78 - 97
louth_in_the_south
September 15, 2012, 5:44pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,704
Gold Stars: 96
We should be winning these games if we're going to be up there in may

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 97
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Kiddy match thread??

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.