8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Tinymariner
December 8, 2012, 5:28pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +30 / -2
Approval: +1,456
Gold Stars: 12
What was the official attendance figure?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 79
codcheeky
December 8, 2012, 5:32pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,259
Gold Stars: 31
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 79
Tinymariner
December 8, 2012, 5:35pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +30 / -2
Approval: +1,456
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from codcheeky

Cheers, need more than that though. We are top of the league, surely all those stay aways will come back if we stay up around the promotion places.

Come on, get your 4rses down to BP and help us get promoted. UTMM

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 79
AndyGTFC
December 8, 2012, 5:46pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +23 / -2
Approval: +804
Gold Stars: 5
Not a vintage performance by any means but we got the job done and that is what top teams do. The goal just after half time killed the game really. Tamworth didn't threaten our goal at all apart from the penalty, which seemed a very strange decision.

Anyway, back to the top of the league again! UTM!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 79
December 8, 2012, 6:06pm
Guest User
Quoted from springstomind
Kidderminster 3-2 up, massive win for town today if things stay the same with Dartford loosing and forest green losing

Fair point, but I must refer you to:

http://www.losenotloose.com
Reply: 74 - 79
cmackenzie4
December 8, 2012, 6:07pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.25
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from AndyGTFC
Not a vintage performance by any means but we got the job done and that is what top teams do. The goal just after half time killed the game really. Tamworth didn't threaten our goal at all apart from the penalty, which seemed a very strange decision.

Anyway, back to the top of the league again! UTM!

Exactly this Andy - It was not a brilliant performance but on the whole we deserved the win imo, The penalty was very harsh indeed,  So glad our keeper saved it, The ref made some bizarre decisions today   Also the player who kicked the ball into the lower findus at the end was a TOSSER it just missed my lad by inches.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 79
cleefish
December 8, 2012, 6:08pm
L:incoln
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +10 / -4
Approval: +6
what a game bloody cold day but soon as we scored our first things felt better to me Cook was my and many more round me was MOTM  god I hope S&H do manage to sign all 4 lonees then we can look forward to playing the scunts.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 79
bradzmilne
December 8, 2012, 6:37pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +40 / -7
Approval: +1,429
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from Tinymariner

Cheers, need more than that though. We are top of the league, surely all those stay aways will come back if we stay up around the promotion places.

Come on, get your 4rses down to BP and help us get promoted. UTMM

After xmas the fans will start flooding in i think

Sleep well Icey, Matty and Richard. Keep each other company up there xx

4 Relegations in 18 Years - John Fenty’s legacy.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 79
WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP
December 8, 2012, 6:38pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.63
Rep Score: +16 / -2
Approval: +3,698
Gold Stars: 72
Quoted from cmackenzie4

Exactly this Andy - It was not a brilliant performance but on the whole we deserved the win imo, The penalty was very harsh indeed,  So glad our keeper saved it, The ref made some bizarre decisions today   Also the player who kicked the ball into the lower findus at the end was a TOSSER it just missed my lad by inches.

I disagree, I think todays performance was the best one for a while, we've had a shakey few weeks, think this game we looked like we had that confidence and winning mentality that we had back in september, and even poor ref and linesman aren't a problem for us again. Cook was unlucky not to score but at the same time a couple of chances he should've done better, played well otherwise, think everyone did. Hatton still seems to be lost in the first 10-15 minutes of games which is wierd. Top of the table by a whole point! Forest green to drop away from the leading pack next? who knows, don't think ive ever been checking results so frequently through games
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 79
cmackenzie4
December 8, 2012, 6:39pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.25
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
Lets hope we can keep Neilson and Hannah, These 2 are players we need imo, Class acts at this level.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 79
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Tamworth Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.