14 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
Hagrid
April 19, 2019, 3:47pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,489
Gold Stars: 536

How can you say this are useless if they haven't got anything to work with?!?!

Ive seen enough of both. That allright with you? Maybe dennis could do something for us with service but he’s quite frankly done nothing
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 137
WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP
April 19, 2019, 3:47pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.63
Rep Score: +16 / -2
Approval: +3,698
Gold Stars: 72
Wish jolly would just stick 3 youths on half time I can't be bothered to watch this lot sleep walk to another loss
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 137
FishOutOfWater
April 19, 2019, 3:48pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,575
Gold Stars: 37
HT

JT says the bad news is it's 1-0 and the good news is it's only 1-0
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 52 - 137
sonofmadeleymariner
April 19, 2019, 3:51pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +20 / -9
Approval: +1,451
Apart from a good 10 minutes when we first started and I was feeling a little optimistic. Since then Woolford has lost the plot and needs subbing desperately, Greyson has gone missing and as a result RHJ has become issolated down the left.

Apart from one moment Collins has been solid as has Davis and Hendrie, Hess has been putting in a Hess performance. Cardwell and Dennis have had nothing to work with since the opening 10 minutes and Vernam is once again working his socks off to no result at the moment.

We're sat far to deep (oh where have we heard that before) and just letting Colchester do whatever they want. We're not even close today so far.

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 137
RoboCod
April 19, 2019, 3:52pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
It's exactly a month since Wes Thomas scored his last goal for us. In the 6 games afterwards, and up to today we've scored 2. And taken 3 points.
We could do with a rocket scientist to work out this poor form, really we could.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 137
monkeyboy
April 19, 2019, 3:52pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -167
Gold Stars: 26
What can i say about that half?

The midfiled apart from Vernam has been shocking, they may as well not have been on the pitch.
Woolford looks like a 90 year old, seriously though the team need a new midfield next season.
Defense have been fine but getting no protection, strikers been ok but no service from the mid.

Hess not having a great day but has been the only mid this season that can hold his head high.

Wooly needs shipping out at the season end. we need 3 new centre mids. Clifton is a few years away from being a regular starter for me but will be good.

No left back not helping either

Shocking.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 137
Garth
April 19, 2019, 3:53pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27

How can you say this are useless if they haven't got anything to work with?!?!

They don't have any appetite for fifty fifty balls and both of them are powder puff, bring the youngster's on, they might show some fight, you won't win anything with tired old men
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 137
promotion plaice
April 19, 2019, 3:54pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,087
Gold Stars: 200
Quoted from monkeyboy

Clifton is a few years away from being a regular starter for me but will be good.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 137
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
April 19, 2019, 3:57pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from monkeyboy
What can i say about that half?

Clifton is a few years away from being a regular starter for me but will be good.

You mean when he's as old as Woolford is now?

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 137
sonofmadeleymariner
April 19, 2019, 3:58pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +20 / -9
Approval: +1,451
Quoted from Hagrid

Ive seen enough of both. That allright with you? Maybe dennis could do something for us with service but he’s quite frankly done nothing

But again thats a contradiction in itself. You've seen enough of both but you acknowledge neither gets enough service but you've made your mind up. Dennis could be alright with some service but hes done nothing. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Surely to make your mind up you need to see both strikers when they are getting a reasonable amount of service otherwise you're basing your opinion on the performance of their team mates not doing their jobs.

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 137
14 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Colchester United (A) Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.