|Brazil Serie B|
|Brusque v Vasco da Gama|
|Mexican Liga MX|
|Puebla v Cruz Azul|
|Club Tijuana v Mazatlan FC|
|Vegalta Sendai v Tokushima Vortis|
|South Korea K-League|
|Pohang Steelers v Jeju United FC|
|Albirex Niigata v Ventforet Kofu|
|Omiya Ardija v SC Sagamihara|
|Thespakusatsu Gunma v JEF United Chiba|
|FC Tokyo v Urawa Red Diamonds|
|Australia NPL Queensland|
|Peninsula Power v Brisbane Roar Youth|
|Australia NPL Western|
|Perth SC v Perth Glory Youth|
|Russia Football National League|
|SKA-Khabarovsk v Veles Moscow|
|Australia NPL Queensland|
|Eastern Suburbs Brisbane v Capalaba|
|Olympic FC v Redlands United|
|Queensland Lions FC v Brisbane Strikers|
Question of the WeekWho will win the National League?
POM Scoring System
By: Rob Sedgwick
Date: 16/07/2014 (Last updated: 12/08/2021)
This year's scoring system is different to last year's, and is now as follows::
- 1 point for each entry.
- 2 points for the right outcome (i.e. win, lose or draw as per your prediction)
- 2 points for the right Grimsby score
- 2 points for the right opposition score
- 2 points for the correct margin of victory/defeat (i.e. Grimsby score minus the opposition score)
- 3 points for the right Grimsby scorer (provided a scorer is named). Own goals do not count, and the first non-own goal scored by a Grimsby player constitutes the first goal.
- 1 point if Grimsby score 0 goals (and you predicted this)
- 5 points bonus for a Nostradamus POM (a perfect prediction)
- 3 bonus point for the shirt number of the first opposition scorer (if there is one). If the opposition do not score nobody is awarded any points.
- 3 bonus points for correctly predicting the crowd (which is rounded to the nearest number of those you can select).
- 5 bonus points for correctly predicting the minute of the first goal (as published on the BBC web site, results section).
- 2 bonus points for correctly predicting the half time score.
The total points score possible for each game (not including the 2 bonus points for the opposition shirt number, 3 for the crowd, 5 for the minute and 2 for the half time score) is 17 for a scoring game, 15 if Grimsby score 0 goals, you predict this AND get the other team's score right!
Interested? Then if you have not done so please register for the POM.
This site is by the fans, for the fans, and we will consider articles on any subject relating to the Mariners whether it be related to current news, a nostalgic look back in the past, a story about a player, a game or games in the past, something about Blundell Park or football in general. Click here to submit your article!
|Thread Title||Posts||Latest Post|
|Long trip to Maidenhead||6||ginnywings||24/09 23:35|
|Prediction Thread v Maidenhead (A)||41||GY1||24/09 23:28|
|First standingâ€¦â€¦now this||4||ginnywings||24/09 23:28|
|Pep Guardiola at again||31||DB||24/09 22:41|
|Filipe Morais in the running for Barnet job||20||jamesgtfc||24/09 21:24|
|Joel Grant.........remember him?||30||Poojah||24/09 21:21|
|council want to talk to Town about new stadium||177||Azimuth||24/09 20:51|
|OVERNIGHT STAYS||8||chaos33||24/09 20:49|
|Paul Merson||15||mariner91||24/09 20:36|
|Purple seats||27||BeijingMariner||24/09 18:59|