This thread currently has 10,457 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
RoboCod
December 28, 2013, 5:11pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
My only real complaint today was taking Hannah off too early. Southall's grabbed a couple of late goals so stick him on with 5 minutes left. Hannah will always feed better off LJL than Southall. Cook...well, he's the first one I'd replace in January.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 87
Caesar
December 28, 2013, 5:21pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +1,799
Quoted from Cumbrian Mariner
Unbeaten run gone, that means ..............................

We can start another one against the GIMPS, onwards and upwards.

UTM

+1

This should be our mantra, we would alway lose eventually, the important thing is to make today a one off!  Annoying end to the year but an ideal game to kick off the new one on Wednesday!  UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 87
Badger57
December 28, 2013, 6:17pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,914
Gold Stars: 30
I'm afraid I had a bad feeling about today but I'm kind of optimistic that it may confirm in PH's mind (already in mine) that we are not QUITE good enough despite our good performances recently. Definitely short of a little bit of quality but nothing that cannot be remedied with a couple of astute signings in the new year. A blessing in disguise from my point of view. UTM!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 87
acko338
December 28, 2013, 6:22pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +43 / -6
Approval: +3,230
Gold Stars: 33
Reaction from beat up Lincoln's tactics !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 87
oldun
December 28, 2013, 6:23pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
I don't think there was too much tinkering. Kerr's absence was forced and we did miss him. Playing Cook did not pan out and he has lost his touch but resting players over this period makes sense. I have a feeling Neilson is carrying an injury, even when he starts he has only been playing 75 mins or so. Anyway, Colbeck should be quite capable of doing a job. Fact is too many players were below par and nothing to do with selection.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 87
psgmariner
December 30, 2013, 8:52am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from oldun
I don't think there was too much tinkering. Kerr's absence was forced and we did miss him. Playing Cook did not pan out and he has lost his touch but resting players over this period makes sense. I have a feeling Neilson is carrying an injury, even when he starts he has only been playing 75 mins or so. Anyway, Colbeck should be quite capable of doing a job. Fact is too many players were below par and nothing to do with selection.

Neilson's only injury is an over active thyroid I reckon.

Private Message
Reply: 85 - 87
Billybigbollox
December 30, 2013, 10:12am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +2
Only just had the chance to post!!!! Think Ph got his selection wrong he had an eye on up coming games and didn't give Mac enough respect we should of started with Nielson & LJL as the game your in is the most important game especially when you have your tails up good teams play loads of games and just keep going !!To me you get your business done then take players off ........i fail to see what Rodman brings to the team he as no work ethic and the heart of a nat very disappointed with his performances.

The run we have been on as been great and had to finish at some point we have a great chance on new years day to start another one against the imps early goal and we could hit 4 or 5  

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 87
highcliff mariner
December 30, 2013, 11:13am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +12 / -3
Approval: +778
Quoted from Billybigbollox
Only just had the chance to post!!!! Think Ph got his selection wrong he had an eye on up coming games and didn't give Mac enough respect we should of started with Nielson & LJL as the game your in is the most important game especially when you have your tails up good teams play loads of games and just keep going !!To me you get your business done then take players off ........i fail to see what Rodman brings to the team he as no work ethic and the heart of a nat very disappointed with his performances.
The run we have been on as been great and had to finish at some point we have a great chance on new years day to start another one against the imps early goal and we could hit 4 or 5  

UTM

Said the same thing to the guy next to me at lincoln lol    as ive posted before IMO he's a bit of a girl

UTM
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 87
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.