26 Pages Prev ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 All Recommend Thread
lukeo
May 1, 2016, 5:36am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,386
Gold Stars: 149
i'll wait until after the whole season finishes before I say anything.  I'm glad he rested a good few today just hope it pays off. utm
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 250 - 256
Mrs Doyle
May 1, 2016, 7:16am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Nope Ska makes a valid point. Hurst gets slagged off for everything even down to the fact he's a yorkshireman. Which I am sure is a root cause of some of the victorl.

If he had played some of the first team players and they had got injured he would have got murdered especially if Macca,Josh or god forbid Podge had got injured.

The team he put out against a must win Tranmere was NOT  a disgrace as some have mentioned.

That was as much a insult to them lads such as Venny as the ALLEGED snub by Hurst on our fans WHICH I DO NOT believe for one minute.

Hurst HAS PRAISED THE FANS ON MANY OCCASIONS despite selective memories  by a few on here.

Lets all pull together it's easy to slag people and players off when things don't go right.

Just thank god those magnificent fans there yesterday don't have the same ABUSIVE views as SOME on here.

UTM.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 251 - 256
jonnyboy82
May 1, 2016, 7:28am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Are you one of them abusive ones mrs doyle because i know for a fact you have given hurst alot of stick on here recently and even told him to fvck off a few times, now i can find them posts for you if you need your memory refreshing ?

Thats the thing with this board , alot of people in big glass houses like to have a go at throwing stones.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 252 - 256
moosey_club
May 1, 2016, 7:38am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,276
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Just looking at the table we have only taken 6 points from 5 of the bottom 12 teams this season. Get Venny, Omar and Clifton on.  

Luckily we dont play them in the play offs  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 253 - 256
Mrs Doyle
May 1, 2016, 8:35am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Quoted from jonnyboy82
Are you one of them abusive ones mrs doyle because i know for a fact you have given hurst alot of stick on here recently and even told him to fvck off a few times, now i can find them posts for you if you need your memory refreshing ?

Thats the thing with this board , alot of people in big glass houses like to have a go at throwing stones.

Guilty as charged Johnny boy only GTFC can do this to me lol

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 254 - 256
jonnyboy82
May 1, 2016, 9:23am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 255 - 256
Grantley
May 1, 2016, 1:47pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +2,504
Gold Stars: 9
Agree with what Ska says here. I, like many, go to games to watch football; I don't go looking for approval from anyone for it because I went of my own accord. Likewise, I'll be going to both playoff games to support the team, not because I want to show Hurst 'how much the fans mean to this club'.

Whilst we're on the subject of the playoffs, the absolutely vile opinion of Braintree makes me laugh. "It's only Braintree ffs". They must be only Braintree but they are in the playoffs because they have played good football, not allowed teams to be them and they are at this level on merit, as are we. The big bollox attitude to many teams in this league is sickening; how many championship clubs last season were saying "it's only Bournemouth ffs" and look where they are now.

I like to have ambition to be higher than where we are but to believe we should be higher because we "have the best fans in league" is pitiful tbh.

Jordan Magrew
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 256 - 256
26 Pages Prev ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.