marinerian
October 13, 2012, 6:54pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
Quoted from Garth
Where was JT today?  I don`t like changes when we are on an away run

He was at a wedding according to a tweet this morning.

I like listening to JT, he is honest and can be blunt about performances of our players but also the opposition, which I like.

He turned down the top sports job at RH because he loves covering GTFC games. I was told this by a member of RH but will not give their identity away.

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 151 - 156
cleefish
October 13, 2012, 7:09pm
L:incoln
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +10 / -4
Approval: +6
;Sounded like a top game on humberside our team never stopped chasing the ball S&H have got it about right Miller slotted in just great all starting 11 were working for each other but it sounds as if Eldin needs to sharpen up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 152 - 156
AlfromBuryTown
October 13, 2012, 7:12pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / 0
I was wondering how long it would take for you lot to come to your senses and give Ian Miller a game
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 153 - 156
RoboCod
October 13, 2012, 7:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from AlfromBuryTown
I was wondering how long it would take for you lot to come to your senses and give Ian Miller a game

Have you any idea how solid Pond and Pearson have been together?

No, obviously. It's a testament to our squad strength that Miller has had to bide his time.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 154 - 156
Marinerz93
October 13, 2012, 7:25pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Back to back wins after a non performance against Dartford is an excellent response and long may it continue.  We are up to 4th and although there is still 3/4 of the season to go I'm feeling more confident and proud of the players.

Well done lads and get into them, doesn't matter who they are, we are Town.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 155 - 156
voice of reason
October 13, 2012, 7:43pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from AlfromBuryTown

I think at the start of the season, we too, would have been surprised to see Miller sat on the bench but when you see the form of Pond and Pearson it is clear they cannot be dropped at present, even for Miller...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 156 - 156
16 Pages Prev ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.