GYinScuntland
December 3, 2013, 11:56pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,253
Gold Stars: 98
Quoted from Peeler_Crab
Packing them in at Kenilworth Road tonight also!

911 including 47 from Staines 😮

Yeah but Staines are massive  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 63
moosey_club
December 4, 2013, 12:23am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,292
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from Les Brechin

half time report Les and it was as i said.....he looked lost, incapable and unconfident. Thought he was going to fluff his first but his second had good movement and a tidy finish...i did not see the third as was on my by then...is he the answer for scoring three goals against a tiring part time team leagues below us?  i dont think so but to be fair he scored more than cook did and he had arguably the better chances.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 63
Les Brechin
December 4, 2013, 7:05am

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,717
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from moosey_club

half time report Les and it was as i said.....he looked lost, incapable and unconfident. Thought he was going to fluff his first but his second had good movement and a tidy finish...i did not see the third as was on my by then...is he the answer for scoring three goals against a tiring part time team leagues below us?  i dont think so but to be fair he scored more than cook did and he had arguably the better chances.

I'd have probably written something very similar but it just made me smile when I read it.  

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 63
Garth
December 4, 2013, 9:42am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,935
Gold Stars: 26
Give the lad some slack, I thought we played some tidy football first half without achieving anything in the way of goals even though we had loads of shots at goal but off target. they were a decent team but lacked the individual skill of our boys.
Second half apart from one save from our keeper we bossed it and Southwell took his goals well, this will do him good regarding confidence because Hearn`s  boots will be difficult to fill
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 63
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.