Badger57
August 16, 2014, 6:00pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,922
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from pontoonlew
This place is going to be interesting tonight. Despite injuries etc I have to say the current situation is pretty poor and I've said for a long time, Hurst isn't the man for me. Don't think for a minute he'll go but things have to drastically change. He needs to stop being so bloody stubborn and take his finger out of his bottom, sharpish.

He's not going to do that though is he mate?   On the bright side, I've saved myself at least £36 already this season!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 160 - 161
fiveallive
August 16, 2014, 7:29pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
Coming back from the game the formation was the right one to use but Paddy should been in the centre for Clay so he can make runs into the box and link up with the forwards with Winfarrah at wing back. Another thing no player hits a shot from outside the box which is annoying. The midfield looked very lethargic in the first half.

Just so annoying lower teams coming here and getting points of us aimless balls into the box again not enough passing no width with Paddy at wing back, Lenny hit the post, was unlucky when he headed it round the keeper, Pittman looked decent put himself about should have scored. Scottie Brown is a good signing for us keeps us ticking over.

What annoyed me was he was just about to bring on Mackreth and we scored sat him back down and tried to hold them out which was a wrong decision he should off took Clay off brought on Mackreth after we scored and jack would of had more space to run in behind them, but no he brought him 3 mins to go.

A real big test against Gateshead with Maddison and Rodman and co, hopefully get a few players back like Nielson but at this rate their gonna hammer us with this team where putting out the last couple of weeks.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 161 - 161
17 Pages Prev ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.