10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 All Recommend Thread
Garth
April 4, 2015, 7:43pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
The thing about this team is a never say die attitude which in the end will see us OK whether it be through the playoffs or automatically.
I thought we did everything we could to win this game but were unfortunate in the final crucial areas of the pitch, still a few twists and turns yet, at least a draw keeps our unbeaten run going
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 96
sydney
April 4, 2015, 10:59pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,009
Gold Stars: 3
Took the Mrs today to BP first time (long story) I took my place in the pontoon and........

She loved it!!
Thought it was ace when we scored and asked why we didn't shoot more often and asked why the ref kept giving free kicks when (cheating Geordies) Gateshead kept falling over and why we had four or so bookings and there wasn't a bad tackle.

Come on Town!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 96
promotion plaice
April 4, 2015, 11:20pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,085
Gold Stars: 200

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 96
Mrs Doyle
April 5, 2015, 12:27am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Good read they did look well organized at the back after hearing all these stories about only just having a make shift to put out there I should have known better they were no push overs.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 96
gaz57
April 5, 2015, 1:38am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +993
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from Mrs Doyle
Good read they did look well organized at the back after hearing all these stories about only just having a make shift to put out there I should have known better they were no push overs.

Agree but it didn't take much to push them over.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 96
jaymariner
April 5, 2015, 7:11am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +406
We were sat in the osmond yesterday and the noise from the whole ground was amazing at times! We could hear the pontoon perfectly and then when all the other stands join in it really made it feel and sound great which doesn't happen a lot at home games. I know the drum gets a lot of stick sometimes but I really believe he does help with games like yesterday and he got the crowd going at times.

I really thought my head was going to explode when Dizza scored and don't know what I will do if we get a last minute winner to get promotion 😁
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 95 - 96
Mrs Doyle
April 5, 2015, 7:57am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
lol yeah it was pretty good I was in the lower smiths when Jack got that screamer the guy next to me had a cup of coffee all over him lol.

Not from me it was his own.  Nice to see the ground rocking when we went one down a marvelous chant of Paul Hursts black and white army kept going round the ground until we scored.

Some people say big crowds intimidate our players lol absolute bullcrap you watch Arnold always revving up the fans the players love it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 96 - 96
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.