Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +4,369
Gold Stars: 35
Quoted from Hagrid
Crawley wanted to keep him like i told you 2 days ago

This.

Apparently he was called back early from his loan spell and Crawley were not happy about it, but I assume we were paying a fee and they are skint so Mansfield called him back so the deal with us could be completed. Didn't he score 2 in 10 while out wide which is not his preferred position but is still a decent return for a wide man?

And as for being rejected by Mansfield, well anybody who is going to be managed by Steve Evans is going to either love it or hate it. Reading books of former players most people hated it, although he motivated some. I suspect our new signing needs an arm round the shoulder and MB knows this and thinks he will get the most out of him. Steve Evans is a lot of things but he is not an arm round the shoulder type of guy.

Of course we are all entitled to our own opinions. Personally I like to consider all the circumstances before I air mine.

UTFM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 230 - 230
24 Pages Prev ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.