Googlebot and 160 Guests

Luton Match thread

This thread currently has 11,567 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
blackcountryexile
September 21, 2012, 10:03pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Thomas and James Mck.  were sublime one of the best performances by a Town team on TV for ages. Well done boys!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 66
acko338
September 21, 2012, 10:08pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +43 / -6
Approval: +3,225
Gold Stars: 33
Managed to catch the match live on tv - quality performance by all of the players - clinical up front - could have been 8 - 3 from chances - Luton had theirs and McKeown kept us in it when it mattered - thought their player elbowed our defender prior to the 1st shot, but never mind - what a result !!

Cook breaks his duck, now he will get some service - how quick and pacey they all were tonight, and magnificent chasing, harrying and blocking!

I said 7 from 9 points tongue in cheek this week,.... Mmmmm,.... why not 9 out of 9 in this form??

Brilliant night for the town !!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 66
cleefish
September 21, 2012, 10:09pm
L:incoln
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +10 / -4
Approval: +6

I am sat in the car on laceby road taking in a match with a home team I didn't recognise they were so good a team who can good right to the top how they played for one another and the 2 new player fitted in perfect .
I believe the way the team were smiling that they enjoyed to night and the fans really played their part it looks as if S&H have found their team god they were great well back to Lincoln to brag.UTMM SAME AGAIN TUESDAY PLEASE AND SIGN THE NEW LADS.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 66
jimgtfc
September 21, 2012, 10:09pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +22 / -5
Approval: +5,086
Gold Stars: 45
Bit of an unsung hero tonight but i thought Derick Niven put in a real shift infront of the back four, kept Lutons attackers stiffled, whilst playing short simple passes. Everyone played well but thought he deserved a mention as you dont always notice him.

"Falls to Arnold... Arnold! That's it! Thats it! He's sealed it! Grimsby Town are back in the football league!!! Just a minute to go and Nathan Arnold makes it 3-1! Look at the scenes behind the goal! Look at the relief! The agony is finally over!!!"

John Tondeur - Wembley Stadium Sunday 15th May 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 66
carrot top
September 21, 2012, 10:12pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +22 / -1
Approval: +817
Gold Stars: 2
Quoted from jimgtfc
Bit of an unsung hero tonight but i thought Derick Niven put in a real shift infront of the back four, kept Lutons attackers stiffled, whilst playing short simple passes. Everyone played well but thought he deserved a mention as you dont always notice him.

I agree entirely. Thought he played very well. He breaks up the opposition very effectively and thought his distribution was good tonight also. Both him and Thomas were outstanding

[color=black]The Ecky 1977
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 66
lawless29
September 21, 2012, 10:17pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +13 / -2
Approval: +11
Quoted from cod.gtfc
Luton

Tyler, Henry, Beckwith, Kovacs, Howells, O'Donnell, Lawless, Rendell, Gray, Fleetwood, Shaw

subs: Rowe-Turner, Kasim, J. Robinson, Essam, Walker

4 strikers again so they are going for it. Lets hope we make it three games in a row for  them without scoring

this lawless player looked fantastic

https://www.facebook.com/GrimsbyCleethorpesHistory
[url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s7.postimage.org/6lz8j8h4r/403320_362485870431139_1145829449_n.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://postimage.org/]photo upload[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 66
Mariner47
September 21, 2012, 11:05pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +24
Great performance for the team. Everyone played well but Niven & Thomas were the stand outs for me. The new lads seamlessly slotted into the team tonight and played their part in a brilliant win. If we can keep this up we could be in for a good season.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 66
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Luton Match thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.