14 Pages Prev ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 All Recommend Thread
fiveallive
August 13, 2014, 12:01am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
I would love to see us with a full strength team but one issue i hate is the aimless balls into no one just a waste of time, just play simple and keep playing to feet with movement not aimless balls to no one, the forwards spend to much time back to goal.

Tonight was a even more a depleted team then saturday, defense great Brown played well but having Paddy and Clay on the wings was always going to be hard, i would of played Walker at RB and Magnay on the wing for a bit of width.

There are positives from the performance.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 130 - 132
barralad
August 13, 2014, 7:37am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,299
Gold Stars: 127
Quoted from jonnyboy82

Err no..

He misses chance after chance after chance and its just getting a bit of a joke now..

He should be taken out of the team now if paul has got any sense or are you in the keep him in the team brigade because he holds the ball up.

He needs to stop being first on the team sheet its not funny anymore.

What's not funny anymore is you continually slagging off one of our players. Using him as a scapegoat for a teams failure to score because he missed ONE chance is pathetically sad. Oh sodomist there I go again "giving it the big one"

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 131 - 132
jonnyboy82
August 13, 2014, 8:12am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from barralad

What's not funny anymore is you continually slagging off one of our players. Using him as a scapegoat for a teams failure to score because he missed ONE chance is pathetically sad. Oh sodomist there I go again "giving it the big one"

Its not just one chance though is it?

Come on stop pretending that the amount of sitters he misses is acceptable.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 132 - 132
14 Pages Prev ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Nuneaton Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.