Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scott At The End
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 98 Guests

Scott At The End

This thread currently has 28,176 views. Print
26 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
GtfcGarner
August 27, 2011, 5:49pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +30 / -14
Approval: +1,794
Gold Stars: 26
Respect Scott for going over, yeah what he did was unprofessional but get on with it, we aint high class anymore and from todays performance we won't be in a VERY long time.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 252
siy2k5
August 27, 2011, 5:52pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
Quoted from Quakerz
Which one is Scott, the big one or the little one?

Big one (shouty).

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 252
aldi_01
August 27, 2011, 5:52pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
If these are right for the job then something needs to change quickly. Yes it isn't ten years ago but many a team were in the same position as us and aren't a flipping disgrace with the chuckle brothers in charge like us. We have one of the biggest budgets in the league so something has to give...yes i know some fans are morons but the majority are normal and we know it isn't ten years ago but telling thefans to intercourse off etc isn't gonna help when many a person doesn't like them as it is...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 252
Tinymariner
August 27, 2011, 5:54pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +30 / -2
Approval: +1,456
Gold Stars: 12
Alot of people on here are very willing to jump on RS's back without even knowing what happened. He came over to 2 fans who were remonstrating for him to do so.
They both had a go at him and asked him why we weren't buying players when they are obviously needed, TBF they did give him alot of sh1t and as LH said he responded with a slightly hot head which is down to passion.
In no way did he make a fool of himself, in fact, he actually got a round of applause from the majority of fans for talking sense and having the balls to stand up for himself. Top man IMO which I wouldn't have said beforehand.
UTMM

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 252
AndyGTFC
August 27, 2011, 5:56pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +23 / -2
Approval: +804
Gold Stars: 5
Just watched that rant on YouTube. Respect to Rob Scott for standing up for the team there. Some fans don't have a clue.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 252
Mariner Ronnie
August 27, 2011, 5:57pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from AndyGTFC
Just watched that rant on YouTube. Respect to Rob Scott for standing up for the team there. Some fans don't have a clue.

seconded and,

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 252
RoboCod
August 27, 2011, 5:58pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from Tinymariner
Alot of people on here are very willing to jump on RS's back without even knowing what happened. He came over to 2 fans who were remonstrating for him to do so.
They both had a go at him and asked him why we weren't buying players when they are obviously needed, TBF they did give him alot of sh1t and as LH said he responded with a slightly hot head which is down to passion.
In no way did he make a fool of himself, in fact, he actually got a round of applause from the majority of fans for talking sense and having the balls to stand up for himself. Top man IMO which I wouldn't have said beforehand.
UTMM

Hard to join in when I wasn't there but if these are the usual foul mouthed frothing at the mouth 'fans' i think they are then it's hard not to respond. Wish he hadn't but I'd like to hear the full story.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 252
GrimmyGrimGrim
August 27, 2011, 5:59pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Quoted from AndyGTFC

Well he's hardly likely to admit they chose poor players and used poor tactics.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 252
pontoonlew
August 27, 2011, 5:59pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,098
Gold Stars: 181
I was going to come on here and rant about how much excrement I heard from the fans today, though i'd rather talk about the game but this has made me want to share what I heard some fans saying today;

Now, I went on my own today for the first time in my life. So instead of talking, I listened to the talking people were doing and was just ashamed at times. 5 mins in, when we looked at our best a bloke was saying how flipping excrement we was and we were being dominated!? The he was hurling abuse at Wood for not pushing forward, despite it being impossible for him to do so because he had no right winger to overlap to cover him. His answer was to take Duffy and Hearn off in place of Spencer and Elding because they would score the chances we were making! What flipping chances!?!? Duffy was prehaps our best player on the pitch and this pillock was asking to take him off. Another guy behind me claimed this is what happens when you sign Boston 'rejects', funny that because the ONE Boston United player playing for us today was Pearson, thier player of the season last season and if we want to count Mckeown then lets do that, he hasn't put a foot wrong! Then fans booed the players onto the pitch for the second half, good start guys yeah, way to flipping go! The problem was fixed and the managers learnt the lesson, albeit too late. I've come on here and been constructive but a MAJORITY of fans (sadly) have no flipping clue at all and if i was Scott i'd be flipping furious with the shite that spews out of fans mouths at times! Yes, they made a mistake but it was rectified and if you go to a game intent on slagging them off after 5 mins then do what Scott said and intercourse off!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 252
Chris
August 27, 2011, 6:00pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +19 / -3
Approval: +1
OH DEAR.

Totally counter-productive.

Comes across as a bit of a sharp object if you ask me. Passion is one thing, and as supporters we understand that, but this guy seems unhinged.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 252
26 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scott At The End

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.