Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from Marinerz93

Finally, no more singing
Different I give him that

Quoted from Biccys
Anthony Joshua would beat Fury and David Haye on the same night , at the same time. That boys got a biiiiig future.
I dont know.I thought Klitschko would beat Tyson albeit in a tight contest and to be fair to Tyson impressed me greatly and showed  many others how good he can be.With Joshua a Fury fight would be a great fight and a even better one I feel than the Klitschko fight.However given what Tyson achieved Saturday night nothing surprises me now with him and I wouldn't be that surprised (far less prior to  Klitschko) if he beats Joshua.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 37
moosey_club
December 3, 2015, 7:51pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,300
Gold Stars: 226
Well sounds as though the rematch is back on, hopefully Fury will dispatch him again and the Heavyweight division can put the Klitscho years behind it. As much as i like Haye i dont like comebacks, you retired... so retire, same goes for Froch, just let it go.

I assume its an ego thing, someone else doing or holding what you once had, leaving you feeling forgotten and pushed aside. Even Lennox Lewis had a chip at Fury the other night...something along the lines of "i hope he can do it....but if he does he still wouldnt have achieved the undisputed tag" ..

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 37
Marinerz93
December 4, 2015, 9:29pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from moosey_club
Well sounds as though the rematch is back on, hopefully Fury will dispatch him again and the Heavyweight division can put the Klitscho years behind it. As much as i like Haye i dont like comebacks, you retired... so retire, same goes for Froch, just let it go.

I assume its an ego thing, someone else doing or holding what you once had, leaving you feeling forgotten and pushed aside. Even Lennox Lewis had a chip at Fury the other night...something along the lines of "i hope he can do it....but if he does he still wouldnt have achieved the undisputed tag" ..

That was from Fury having a go at a lot of retired boxers and he slated Lewis as a 'has been'. Lewis had a go back and then offered his dad to fight him bare knuckle.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 37
Trawler
December 8, 2015, 8:34pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +33 / -4
Approval: +915
Gold Stars: 6
Furious Homophobe? He's not covering himself in glory with the anti-gay/women on their backs stuff - if I was a Sun copywriter I'd come up with a better headline than 'Hell hath no Fury than a homo spurned'.

"Pound for pound, and class for class, the best football team I have seen in England since the war. In the league they were in they played football nobody else could play. Everything was measured, planned and perfected and you could not wish to see more entertaining football." Bill Shankly, Manager GTFC 1951-54
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 37
Maringer
December 9, 2015, 8:27am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,666
Gold Stars: 189
I thought this was an amusing comment from a BBC reporter:

http://www.theguardian.com/spo.....-buffoon-on-live-tv
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 37
Rick12
December 9, 2015, 8:47am
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Maringer
I thought this was an amusing comment from a BBC reporter:

http://www.theguardian.com/spo.....-buffoon-on-live-tv
Tyson is a bit over the top on Gays I admit but a buffon I wouldent say that.Has shown a lot of guts and dedication to get he where he is now and that deserves a lot of credit in my book.His views on gays although I something I disagree with will be loosely agreed with by many.Eg Ive got Muslim friends for example that if you come out as gay in their country you get beaten up .

At the end of the day though homosexuality is part of the natural order of things (although will always be in the minority)  but when you have children most (including me)  would  rather their kids be straight than gay as most families would want grandchildren.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 37
Marinerz93
December 9, 2015, 6:46pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Quoted from Rick12
Ive got Muslim friends for example that if you come out as gay in their country you get beaten up .

Unless you live in the Muslim countries below, then gays get the death penalty.

Saudi Arabia
Yemen
Iraq
Iran
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Somalia
Sudan
Nigeria
Mauritania

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 37
Rick12
December 9, 2015, 7:29pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

Unless you live in the Muslim countries below, then gays get the death penalty.

Saudi Arabia
Yemen
Iraq
Iran
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Somalia
Sudan
Nigeria
Mauritania
Surprised to be honest  

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 37
Grim74
December 20, 2015, 9:15pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Absolute joke Fury not winning SPOTY hardly surprising the Biased BBC fixing the result if I was Fury I'd boycott future events.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 37
ginnywings
December 20, 2015, 11:32pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Grim74
Absolute joke Fury not winning SPOTY hardly surprising the Biased BBC fixing the result if I was Fury I'd boycott future events.

Of the just over 1 million public votes cast, Murray got 35% and Fury..........err didn't. Are you seriously saying that the BBC rigged the vote? Fury is that popular that he was eclipsed totally by a dour Scot and others. It might have helped his cause if Fury wasn't a gobby nincompoop.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 37
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Tyson Fury

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.