17 Pages Prev ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Recommend Thread
RonMariner
April 12, 2016, 10:01pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,723
Gold Stars: 226
Do you think anyone will have the nerve to start an operation promotion campaign for next season when we implode in May?

I won't send a penny until Hurst has gone.

I'd be happy to see him go tonight.

I am sure any of the senior pro's at the club could do a better job of sorting the team out in the run in. Could hardly do much worse than 4 points out of 15.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 150 - 168
fishkeeper
April 12, 2016, 10:06pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Approval: +136
TOTAL UTTER RUBBISH JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT CANT GET ANY WORSE IT DOES . COME ON THE HURST FANS DEFEND HIM NOW . WHEN WILL THE BOARD FINALLY HAVE THE GUTS TO STAND UP TO YOU KNOW WHO AND BE COUNTED ESPECIALLY THE ONES WHO REPRESENT US THE TRUST AND SUPPORTERS
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 151 - 168
RoboCod
April 12, 2016, 10:03pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
The lads know their jobs and what's expected of them this evening. I've got in my mind how I think Braintree will set up and what it will take to beat them.

Tonights match preview/nugget of knowledge from Hurst.

OVERTHINKING the opposition AGAIN.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 152 - 168
Grim74
April 12, 2016, 10:05pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from RoboCod
The lads know their jobs and what's expected of them this evening. I've got in my mind how I think Braintree will set up and what it will take to beat them.

Tonights match preview/nugget of knowledge from Hurst.

OVERTHINKING the opposition AGAIN.

THIS

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 153 - 168
RonMariner
April 12, 2016, 10:10pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,723
Gold Stars: 226
if we don't go up I suggest a total boycott of the Fart Trophy final.  Let them play in front of an empty stadium as a sign we had had enough of losers running the club.

We have become the laughing stock of the football world.

Those 'giant' clubs Cheltenham and FGR make us look like the mugs we are.

You have to be very mediocre to keep a club of this size treading water in this s*it league.

We make Scunthorpe look like Real Madrid. We have been below them for what, ten years now? Or more?

Shame on the management, owners and directors of this club for overseeing this shambles. Just go, the lot of you.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 154 - 168
Badger57
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,913
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from jonnyboy82
Sick to death of him , i mean its been five nearly six years of the same old excrement.

His time has come but we know he will be arranging the training in the morning because we as a club aint got the balls to save our promotion hope.

Our promotion hope mate is to sack Hurst tonight, let Doig take over and these same players can and will do it!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 155 - 168
Sussexmariner

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +618
Gold Stars: 18
I want to see a statement from Fenty and the board in the morning regarding Hurst and his position as manager for the remainder of the season. Do they still have faith in his ability to get us promoted?  Because if they don't then a change must be made now, they have nothing to lose. What makes me so angry tonight is the thought of those Hurst lovers ( strangely silent tonight) who slagged off the anti Hurst supporters  telling them if you don't support Hurst you don't support Grimsby town and their patronising views on  anybody that doesn't have their way of thinking. Some sort of apology would be nice

Are we any closer to getting promoted since Hurst has been here? No

Has he been given time to achieve promotion by the chairman and fans? Yes

Hurst out
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 156 - 168
OllieGTFC
April 12, 2016, 10:13pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Approval: -293
100K wasted ?? Makes me wondered what it actually has been spent on, LETS RAISE ANOTHER 100K  FOR A NEW MANAGER !!

We're on our way back, we’ll was now on our way back to non league 👍🏻
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 157 - 168
Stadium
April 12, 2016, 10:22pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from Sussexmariner
I want to see a statement from Fenty and the board in the morning regarding Hurst and his position as manager for the remainder of the season. Do they still have faith in his ability to get us promoted?  Because if they don't then a change must be made now, they have nothing to lose. What makes me so angry tonight is the thought of those Hurst lovers ( strangely silent tonight) who slagged off the anti Hurst supporters  telling them if you don't support Hurst you don't support Grimsby town and their patronising views on  anybody that doesn't have their way of thinking. Some sort of apology would be nice

Fenty will give him his full backing, there wont be any change until after the playoffs-if we make it.
The happy clappers will still back him.
People will eventually realise he should have gone after last seasons failure.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 158 - 168
Sir Matt Tease
April 12, 2016, 10:29pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +290
Gold Stars: 31
A number of weeks ago I was ridiculed on here for daring to suggest that we might not even make the play-off's !

How deluded am I ?

Can't wait for the Hurst apologists to defend that crap tonight.

The quicker he is gone the better !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 159 - 168
17 Pages Prev ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Braintree match thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.