Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Braintree match thread
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 215 Guests

Braintree match thread

This thread currently has 23,835 views. Print
17 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Recommend Thread
Bigdog
April 12, 2016, 8:41pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Quoted from grimps

Maybe we should play our best team when we are at home and let the team that is several places below worry about us ?

Hurst IS playing what HE thinks is his best team!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 168
easypeersy
April 12, 2016, 8:45pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +7 / -5
Approval: +301
Gold Stars: 11
GET BOGLE ON NOW!!!
This is not rocket science.
Bogle and Amond should have played all through the season unless injured.
They work well together and should have been allowed to develop.
This Hoban character has scored no goals in about 12 matches now.
Monkhouse needs a walking stick he is so slow. Aimless balls pumped up to him NEVER work!
Why did we get rid of Brown? He was just back from injury and could have had an impact?
I just don't know what is going on and neither do the players!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 168
Jarmo.Is.God
April 12, 2016, 8:42pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
Anyone got any tips on staying awake during the second half ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 168
Mrs Doyle
April 12, 2016, 8:44pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Approval: +4,859
Hope Hurst makes the change straight away we need to attack these our season is fading fast. First half on Saturday we were making chances with Boggle causing problems.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 168
Hagrid
April 12, 2016, 8:45pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,434
Gold Stars: 536
Well it isnt good.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 168
Teestogreen
April 12, 2016, 8:48pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: -156
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from jonnyboy82
The more you do think about it why doesn't he just stick with bogle ?

He seems to be the only player who will never get a fair crack ,monkhouse can be out injured look shite do nowt but still walk back in.

Another loan striker comes in doesnt look like scoring in the slightest but nudges bogle straight out.

I just cant figure it out and people wonder why paul hurst gets stick.

Could it be that, it is in Mr Monkhouse's contract that when he declares himself fit - the club must play him? Doesn't seem logical otherwise. P.H. seemed to be surprised that the player may be declaring himself fit in earlier interview, without actually saying he deserved a place in the side, but giving reasons why he shouldn't be on the subs bench due to mobility problems later on in a game.
Anyway, against the apparent odds, I hope Andy scores a winner.

Blundell Park - The Home of Grimsby Town Football Club (still)  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 168
jonnyboy82
April 12, 2016, 8:47pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Imagine being poor bogle knowing a biggish club (non league ) wise invests 50k in you so you think thats a good move , the next step up and then looking at pushing on.

You score a hatful of goals and cant stop scoring in the first quarter of the season and look lethal ,your buzzing getting games and confidence is high and look a proper player and are surely one of non leagues hottest properties.

You then are dropped shoved on the bench your confidence is completely shot by a manager who would rather play ben tomlinson , a striker who looked one of the worst to grace blundell park he goes so you think your chance might come again , No in comes another loan in alabi who never really looked great but himself never got a chance , he then moves on so you are then thinking now this must be my chance to resume my partnership that scored for fun earlier in the season but NO in comes a bloke who again looks like he cant score a goal for the life of him.

If i was bogle i would seriously want answers ,totally strange and none of it makes any sense.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 168
Mrs Doyle
April 12, 2016, 8:47pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Approval: +4,859
Funny how Hurst joked earlier about Monkey needing a scooter then feck me he is in the starting line up. Sorry but you have options that are far fitter get them on. Get Jennings to get down the flank. Boggle in the middle and run at them it's not rocket science why play a 50% fit player with no pace???
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 168
DocTower
April 12, 2016, 8:49pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +10 / -5
Approval: +1,223
Quoted from easypeersy
GET BOGLE ON NOW!!!
This is not rocket science.
Bogle and Amond should have played all through the season unless injured.
They work well together and should have been allowed to develop.
This Hoban character has scored no goals in about 12 matches now.
Monkhouse needs a walking stick he is so slow. Aimless balls pumped up to him NEVER work!
Why did we get rid of Brown? He was just back from injury and could have had an impact?
I just don't know what is going on and neither do the players!

Everyone else can see it shame him on the touch line can't .  Doig was the most animated on Saturday.  If hurst is wanting to pee the fans off he's doing a dam good job .  We're aren't getting spoilt now are we  !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 168
jonnyboy82
April 12, 2016, 8:52pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from Mrs Doyle
Funny how Hurst joked earlier about Monkey needing a scooter then feck me he is in the starting line up. Sorry but you have options that are far fitter get them on. Get Jennings to get down the flank and run at them it's not rocket science why play a 50% fit player with no pace???

Kin ell mrs doyle you alright ?  

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 168
17 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Braintree match thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.